Job Role: Intermediate – Senior
Main Skills Needed: Automation and Manual testing.
OpenVantage is looking for a Software QA Tester to join a dynamic team. The QA tester will work with the development team to debug code, correct errors, and troubleshoot any issues with software code. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to be responsible for designing and implementing test plans to improve the usability of our products.
By working at OpenVantage you’ll get the opportunity to:
• Embrace an innovation mindset.
• Work remotely or at the main office.
• Work for a tech-centric company.
• Work with an experienced high-performance team.
We understand that talent knows no borders and are setup as distributed teams across South Africa. We are a hybrid office-remote working culture based on output not time at your desk.
QA Tester Responsibilities:
• Strong working knowledge of software code and testing methodologies.
• Experience with Automation testing.
• Experience with testing throughout the development lifecycle
• Analyze and write test standards and procedures.
• Ability to consult with developers in resolution of problems.
• Ability to execute test schedules in accordance with project scope or delivery dates.
• Designing test plans, scenarios, scripts, and procedures.
• Executing tests on source code.
• Analysing test results and reporting to the development team.
• Working with the development team to correct bugs and errors.
• Reviewing and analyzing system specifications
• Executing test scripts and reviewing results
• Reporting and documenting technical issues.
• Test Analysis on both new and established products
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Self-manager and goal driven.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Work effectively in a team.
Note: If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your
application has not been successful.
For further information please contact: email@example.com