Job Role: Intermediate – Senior
Bonus Skills: React Native, GraphQL
Open Vantage is looking for a React Developer to join a dynamic team. We have a team of passionate software engineers who are dedicated to delivering only the highest quality solutions. They are language agnostic and strive to implement technology that best suits the problem at hand – not allowing limitations that often affect other technology providers to hinder our performance.
By working at OpenVantage you’ll get the opportunity to:
• Embrace an innovation mindset.
• Work remotely – home is where the office is.
• Work for a tech-centric company with an international presence.
• Work with an experienced high-performance team.
We understand that talent knows no borders and are setup as distributed teams across South Africa. We are a hybrid office-remote working culture based on output not time at your desk.
• Experience with functional components in React.
• Front end experience using React and Angular.
• Adequate ES6 Knowledge (Array functions, Object manipulation, General ES6 functionality, etc.)
• Experience working in full software development team, with source control and project manager.
Nice to haves:
• Experience working with Styled Components
• Experience working with HTML5 and CSS3
• Global state management library experience
• Redux, Redux sagas, Redux persist experience.
• Previous knowledge with AWS (Amazon web services) and/or GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
• Offline first mobile app functionality
• White labelling of mobile applications
• Previous knowledge with UI libraries like Bootstrap, Material & Ant Design
• Experience working with AWS Lambda’s and/or Google Cloud Functions
• Experience working with NodeJS
• Good written and verbal communication.
• Self-manager and goal driven.
• Proven problem-solving ability.
• Work effectively in a team.
• The candidate is required to be a secondary lead on projects.
• Assist team to design and execute software development plan.
• Identify risks and propose mitigations that could hamper delivery.
• Experience in complex development and integrations a must.
• Experience in deployment pipelines.
• Experience in setup of monitoring.
• Assist PM with technical information.
• Must have experience with Team management, Mentorship, Planning and Project management.
Note: If you do not meet our minimum requirements, or hear from us within 7 working days, your
application has not been successful.
For further information please contact: email@example.com