Job Role: Intermediate Position.
Main Skills Needed: Product owner, Project Management, Agile
We are looking for candidates who are talented and passionate about what they do. Who are curious, driven to learn new things, wanting to grown their skills and who flourish under pressure.
- Manage project delivery.
- Customer engagement
- Managing customer expectations
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Manage sprints.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Performing automated and manual tests to ensuring developed software is fit for purpose.
Skills & proficiency:
- Strong eCommerce experience.
- Great with engaging with customers.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management.
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the Project delivery.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Extensive experience in business analysis.
- Ability to keep up with technology advancements.
- Minimum Matric
- Recent working experience delivering projects using Agile SDLC principles (Scrum and Kanban)
- 5+ years of hands-on product and project management experience