Job Role: Analyst/Product Owner
Duration: Permanent Position
Main Skills needed: Technical analysis, testing, Product owner, Business Analysis, Agile.
- Incorporate feature requests into product roadmap.
- Groom and prioritize backlog.
- Develop user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Set sprint goals.
- Write acceptance tests.
- Plan releases and upgrades
- Follow progress of work and address production issues during sprints.
- Analyze preferences and requests of end users.
- Refine our agile methodology based on results and client feedback.
- Keep track of industry trends.
- Performing system analyses on software programs, applications, and web services.
- Determining system efficiency and functionality by liaising with internal departments and end-users.
- Reporting to Management and obtaining approval for system development projects.
- Analyzing and improving the performance of web-based customer portals and support services.
- Ensuring end-user proficiency with new systems, programs, and applications across departments.
- Monitoring product licenses and ensuring compliance with IT industry regulations.
- Ensuring that computer hardware remains compatible with system enhancements and updates.
- Performing automated and manual tests to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose.
- Work experience as a Product Owner or similar role in product management
- Familiarity with agile is a plus.
- Hands-on experience managing all stages of the product life cycle.
- Team spirit and good communication abilities
- Good organizational skills
- Extensive experience in technical business analysis
- Ability to facilitate internal end-user proficiency.
- Ability to design and maintain efficient customer portal support and feedback channels.
- Ensuring optimal system functionality
- Knowledge of data security and encryption.
- Ability to keep up with IT advancements.
- Exceptional communication skills toward facilitating the use of new software systems.